Guidelines to Authors
The authors interested to publish their articles are required to go through the following guidelines:
- Title of paper/heading etc. should NOT be in UPPER-CASE.
- Affiliation of author(s), e-mail id and mobile/phone number is mandatory.
- Manuscripts should be typed in English language and should be submitted along with an abstract (150 to 200 words) with up-to five keywords.
- The length of a paper including tables, diagrams, illustrations etc. should be between 3000 to 4500 words.
- References should be arranged alphabetically and should be given at the end of the article according to the style published in APA Manual, 6th Edition.
- Each paper/article should be accompanied by a declaration that the material is original, has not been published elsewhere in part or full and the same has not been submitted for publication in any other book or journal or elsewhere.
- There should not be endnotes and footnotes.
Indexing & Impact Factor
Indexing and Association with: